Effective Date: [Feb 01 2016]
- Changes to this Policy. Kiss Products reserves the right to prospectively change this Policy at any time in its sole discretion by updating it and posting it at: [http://www.kisseurope.de/privacy-policy-cookie-restriction-mode/]. You should periodically review this Policy to ensure you are familiar with the most current version. Your use of the Kiss Products Sites after the Effective Date of the updated version of this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the updated Policy.
- Applicability of this Policy; Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, social security number, e-mail address or any information you submitted to KISSusa.com that identifies you individually. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server does not automatically recognise information regarding the domain or e-mail address. KISSusa.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want KISSusa.com to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, do not submit it. You can visit and browse the Kiss Products, Inc. website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. This Policy does not apply to information collected by third party Linked Sites, including third party websites or services. We have no control over and no responsibility or liability for any third party collection, use, disclosure, or retention of your information and that collection, use, disclosure, and retention is not subject to this Policy. Please review the privacy policies of any Linked Sites you may access.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION. KISSusa.com may collect personally identifiable information about you from its website by methods such as the following:
- A. E-mail and other voluntary communications. You may also choose to communicate with Kiss Products through e-mail, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by e-mailing: [email@example.com].
- B. Automatically Collected Information. Similar to other websites, we may collect some non-personally identifiable information automatically and store it in log files. We may use Google Analytics or other third party analytics providers to collect this information about the Kiss Products Sites. This collection may include, but is not limited to: your browser type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time. We collect this non-identifying information in order to better understand our customer base, to more efficiently operate our business, to promote our products and services, and to improve the quality of the Kiss Products Sites. We do not link analytics information with any of your personally identifiable information. We may automatically collect information using various mechanisms, including but not limited to:
Pixels (aka web beacons/web bugs/java script). Pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the on-line movements of web users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive, pixels are small graphics that are about the size of the period at the end of the sentence that are embedded invisibly on web pages or in HTML-based e-mails. Our third-party analytics providers may place pixels on the Kiss Products Sites that track the other websites you visit (both before and after visiting the Kiss Products Sites). Our third-party analytics providers use information obtained from pixels to help us improve our business and the Kiss Products Sites. We do not control the use of pixels by third parties.
- INFORMATION USE. KISSusa.com may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as:
- A. General. Helping to establish and verify the identity of users; opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users' accounts or memberships; processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications; providing services and support to users; improving the website, including tailoring it to users' preferences; providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Kiss Products, Inc. and its affiliates; responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions; maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
- B. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Kiss Products uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its website. Kiss Products may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its website to advertisers, potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
- C. Communications. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mailing us at customerservice@KISSusa.com. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by e-mailing us at the above address.
- D. Information Retention. We will retain your information indefinitely, or as long as legally required or allowed. If you cancel your Account, stop using the Kiss Products Sites, or if your use of the Kiss Products Sites is otherwise terminated, we may, but are not obligated to, delete information we have collected or obtained from you or third parties and we may continue to use and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy. Kiss Products does not undertake any retention obligations through this statement.
- INFORMATION DISCLOSURE.
- A. Affiliated Entities and Service Providers. We will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. However, we may disclose your information to any affiliated entity or organization and to agents and service providers to help us operate the Kiss Products Sites, improve our business or the Kiss Products Sites, and to provide services to us. These third parties may include customer service providers, business or sales service providers, or providers that supply support for the Kiss Products Sites. Use of information by affiliated entities and service providers will be subject to this Policy or an agreement that is at least as restrictive as this Policy
- B. Legal Requirements. In some cases, we may disclose your information, including personally identifiable information (I) as required by any applicable law or legal regulation; (ii) if we believe disclosure is needed to protect our rights, property, or safety; (iii) to government regulators or law enforcement authorities in connection with any judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process served on us or the Site; and (iv) to respond to a physical threat to you or another person.
- C. Insolvency and Business Transactions. If we should ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business transition such as a merger with another company, or if we purchase, sell, or reorganise all or part of our business or assets, we may disclose your information, including personally identifiable information, to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
- D. Disclaimer. We cannot ensure that all of your information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. For example, a third party may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or other users of the Kiss Products Sites may abuse or misuse your personally identifiable information. No transmission of data over the internet can be 100% secure.
- Information Security Measures. We exercise care in facilitating the transmission of information between your device or computer and the third-party servers that operate and store information for the Kiss Products Sites. The personally identifiable information we collect is stored in operating environments that are not available to the public. While our third-party providers have mechanisms in place to safeguard your personally identifiable information once it is received, no transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure... Kiss Products takes measures to restrict authorised access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorised to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any e-mail or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorised interception.
- Children’s Privacy.
- A. The Kiss Products Sites are Not Intended for use by Children. The Kiss Products Sites are for general use and children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Kiss Products Sites or registering for an Account. We will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13; nor will we send any e-mail correspondence to children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information immediately and delete it from our servers. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians before providing their information on-line. If you believe information from a child under the age of 13 has been submitted to the Kiss Products Sites, please notify us at: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- B. California Minors. We may provide Kiss Products Sites users the ability to publicly post information, for example by submitting reviews, testimonials, or other User Content. If you are a California resident under age 18 and you are unable to remove publicly-available information that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at: [email@example.com]. When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information is located, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any information that: (i) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (ii) the information was not posted by you; (iii) we anonymise the information so that you cannot be identified; (iv) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (v) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the information. REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION FROM THE KISS PRODUCTS SITES DOES NOT ENSURE COMPLETE OR COMPREHENSIVE REMOVAL OF THAT INFORMATION FROM OUR SYSTEMS OR THE SYSTEMS OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS. We are not required to delete the information; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymise the information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
- California Shine the Light Law. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personally identifiable information (as defined under that statute) of that California resident for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of that kind of personally identifiable information that was disclosed to them. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, you may do so by contacting us at: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Data Quality/Accessing your Information. Kiss Products allows you to change, update, or delete the information you may provide to us. If you would like to change, update, or delete your personal information, please e-mail: customerservice@KISSusa.com. Upon request we provide Kiss Products Sites visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Contacting Us. If you have questions about this privacy statement, the information practices of Kiss Products or your dealings with Kiss Products, please contact:
Kiss Products, Inc. Customer Service, 57 Seaview Boulevard, Port Washington, NY 11050
We can also be reached via e-mail at customerservice@KISSusa.com